Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey "Tag It" Bloom Benefit Used To Create The Background For This Card






Today I am sharing a video tutorial on how to create this card using the Bloom Benefit "Tag It".  Tag It AC-0281 contains 20 small tags each with a small metal grommet.   I cut the grommet off, then glued the tags to create the background.   Video shows all the details.

If you are reading this via e-mail, the direct link to my video is:
https://youtu.be/5UqQnBEiY6Q




This video contained items that are on the retiring list (30% off while supplies last):
Word Block Stamp Set  SS-0285
Vellum Designer Prints AC-0136

Other items used:
Limeade Splash Card Stock CS-0020
Pineapple Smoothie CS-0026
Tag It Bloom Benefit  AC-0281 (Bloom Benefit)
Tag Elements Die Set DI-0004
Wedding Sprig Die DI-0165
Silver Sparkle Tape AC-0259
Journey Craft Glue AD-0111

SALES/PROMOTIONS:

Our Break-up Sale (30% off select items) and also our Clearance Sale (50% off select items).  All items will be listed under Product Category once you click on "Shop" on my website. Click on Break-up Sale and Clearance Sale to see the complete list of items currently available.  (click on photo to enlarge ... shows the categories for you)

Remember with both sales, they are "while supplies last" and quantities may be limited.  Some items will sell out quickly.

Misc News & Information:

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or question about becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.   

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.