Saturday, March 26, 2016

A little bit about me.


One of my favorite photos of Hal and I

Thought it would be fun to share some information about me.

The photo above is one of my absolute favorites of my husband (Hal) and I.   We've been married over 29 years now.   He has always been extremely supportive when it comes to my crafting obsession.  AND many times he is the enabler encouraging me to try new products that I have been eyeing.

I have been involved with crafts in some form my whole life.  I have been making cards for as long as I remember.   Including in my crafting are:   crocheting, latch hooking, cake decorating, hand embroidery, machine embroidery, liquid embroidery, sewing, One Stroke Painting, calligraphy, card making, photography, computer graphics, and much more.

We live just outside of Phoenix Arizona.   Beautiful weather here too.   Now that I am a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, I'm only a short drive away from the corporate headquarters.   That means when our annual convention is held I can drive rather than fly!!!  More $ for convention goodies.  Won't be able to go to convention this year, but it is on my calendar for next year for sure.   Hoping that as my Fun Stampers Journey team builds that everyone will be able to go too.

I joined Fun Stampers Journey as a Coach just a few weeks ago.   I'm enjoying doing this blog as it gives me the opportunity to share ideas, create tutorials, create samples, and also answer questions about our products.

Many of you may know me from my other KreatesKards Blog or from my YouTubeChannel - KreatesKards.    My hope is to continue doing video tutorials.   Soon I will set up a section on my YouTube Channel that pertains to Fun Stampers Journey.  There is a complete section there of card making/crafting tutorials that would be useful no matter what brand product you are using.

Please note that all views expressed on this blog are my personal views.   They are in no way sponsored or endorsed by any company.

Thank you for joining in on my journey.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.