Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Welcome to my KreatesKard Journey Blog.


I just recently became a Fun Stampers Journey Coach and can't wait to share creative ideas, product reviews, and so much more with you.   I have been a card maker for years.  Many of you may have followed me on my original blog called KreatesKards and also on my YouTube Channel called KreatesKards.

This is just the first step in my new "journey" as a Fun Stampers Journey Coach.

My blog is a work in progress, so bear with me as I update and change it over the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, if you would like to order any of the Fun Stampers Journey products here is the link to my website where you can order on-line 24/7.
My Website

If you would like to view the catalog on-line, here is the link for that also:
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.