Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey "Spring Into Summer" Mini Catalog & Retirement Announcements

There is always so much excitement around the release of a new catalog for any company.   The brand new Fun Stamper Journey "Spring into Summer" mini catalog is no exception.   Of my gosh, wait till you see the new stamp sets, dies, printed paper, embellishments, and new tools!!!

The Spring into Summer catalog goes live as of Friday, April 1st.  


Fun Stampers Journey will be announcing on Thursday, March 31st retirements of a number of our products.  I will post the link or the list as soon as I have it.   Items that will be retired will be put on sale as of April 1, 2016 for 30% off their retail price.    This is a phenomenal deal, and many items will sell out quickly I'm sure.

If there are any sale items you want/need, I highly recommend placing the order through my website so there is no delay in getting your order in.   If you need my help, of course, definitely contact me. 


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.