Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Neon Shining Through With Fun Stampers Journey New Colors 2016-2017

Fun Stampers Journey new annual catalog will premiere on July 1, 2016 along with the new Holiday Mini Catalog.

My blog post on May 3rd gave you a sneak peek of the new colors which are Cosmic Grape, Electric Lime, Turbo Teal, Sour Lemon, Outrageous Pink, and Orange Rave.

When I have a new product, I want to try it out and see what I can create that is new and different.   I decided to create a background using stamped images (one for each new color) and then added in splatters of color using the brand new silks (all six colors were used for this).

 Step 1:  Create background by stamping in images, then applying splatters of the silks.
I used Whip Cream Card Stock.

Step 2:   Cut out images using Fun Stampers Journey Die:
Summer Branch DI-0162 (Spring into Summer Catalog)
Set these on Black Licorice Card Stock for the photo.

Step 3:  Don't forget the negative image left behind.
It can be cut apart for cards or used for another project.
Or even paper punch or die cut more images out of this sheet.

Step 4:   Be creative.   Projects to follow.
Check back on tomorrow's blog post.  
So pleased with the results of this background designs and die cuts.   They will look amazing on a darker background.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.