Monday, December 5, 2016

Some Samples of Our Finished Christmas Cards

The other day I showed you what I was using to make some of our Christmas cards this year.   We have created a couple of different styles this time inside of making all the cards alike.   So there will be Santa Suits, Cocoa Mugs, Rustic and MORE!!!!   These are the cocoa mug ones.

I apologize for the poor lighting on these.   My light box is currently dismantled.   It will be up and running again hopefully by next weekend.   We have been moving things around to make things easier for me to get to.

Added some red color using the Color Burst Pencils to the mug. 
Also added a Pretty Flakes Accent to the center of the mug.
I removed the adhesive back to it and then using craft glue, glued to the mug.

Both versions have the cocoa colored in with Color Burst Pencils.

 There are 3 layers to the sentiment that is placed on the inside of the card.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Christmas Mug Stamp Set AT-0224 (Bloom Benefit)
Christmas Mug Die DI-0234 (Bloom Benefit)
Pretty Flakes Accents AC-0240 (Bloom Benefit) 
Happy Holidays Embossing Folder EF-0009
Journey Rectangles Die Set DI-0041 set of 12 dies
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041
Green Olive Card Stock CS-0113
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Pomegranate Splash Card Stock CS-0027
Journey Brush Silver Card Stock CS-0135
Craft Glue AD-0111
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Journey Platinum Die Cutting Machine TO=0090 
    OR  Amaze Die Cutting Machine TO-0134

NOTE:  
Since the holidays are such a busy time of the year I may not be posting to my blog 5 days a week this month.   I am checking e-mail daily, so please let me know if you have questions or need help with an order.  

New Mini Catalog - January 2017
I have just ordered the new mini catalog for each of my customers.   They will be shipped to me in a couple of weeks and I will mail them out to you towards the end of the month.   Anyone who has placed a minimum of a $50 order with me during the last six months will automatically receive one at no charge.  Anyone that is new to me as a customer and places a minimum $50 order this month will automatically receive a catalog from me.

As of 1 January 2017, the new mini catalog will be available to view on-line also via my blog and my business website.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.