Friday, December 2, 2016

Video Tutorial for the December Bloom Box Kit - Fun Stampers Journey

Each month Richard Garay gives us a video of tips and techniques to use while making our cards in the Bloom Box Kit.

Here are the finished cards from the kit for December 2016:


If you are reading this post via e-mail, the direct link to the video is:   https://youtu.be/SfLVjqSzm6I



If you would like to subscribe to the monthly Bloom Box Kit, you may order through my business website (link in my signature).   $24.95 per month plus tax and shipping ... you are billed monthly for each kit .  Includes everything to need to make four beautiful cards.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.