Thursday, December 29, 2016

January 2017 Bloom Box - Fun Stampers Journey Sneak Peek

Happy Mail for the subscribers of the monthly subscription Fun Stampers Journey Bloom Box kit.    It will be billed to your credit card on the 1st of January and shipped shortly thereafter. 

Here's the sneak peek of the kitted cards (four to the box) and the full stamp set called My World:



Subscription is $24.95 a month plus tax and shipping.   The subscription is for six months and start in the month you sign up in.   If you sign up now, you will receive the December Bloom Box Kit now and then on the 1st you will be billed for the January Kit (your 2nd kit).   So if you want to wait to start with the My World - January 2017 Bloom Box, please sign up via my business website no earlier than the first of January.  

I really enjoy the kits.   Each one includes everything I need to make 4 beautiful cards with the exception of the inks and the adhesives needed.

Hal and I are on vacation this week (staying home and doing things here that need to be done including some much needed R&R for both of us).   I'm still responding to e-mails and helping with orders, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.    The brand new mini catalog went out in the mail today to my customers (anyone who has placed a minimum of $50 order through me during the last six months).  It was so nice, there was no line at the post office.

Looking forward to the new year and all the new products in our new mini catalog along with this wonderful Bloom Box kit.  

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.