Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Three Starter Kits Offered By Fun Stampers Journey For New Coaches

Happy New Year !!! 

May 2017 be filled with good health, prosperity, happiness, and LOTS of time to be creative.

 


Hal and I thoroughly enjoyed his 10 days off from work.   First time we have EVER had the week between Christmas and New Years off.   No plans each day ... we stayed home.   It was wonderful to sleep in each morning, and then just do whatever we wanted the rest of the day.   We had wonderful friends over on New Year's Day for a pot luck.   Good food, good conversation, and good friends.   What an awesome way to start the new year.

You know how much I love being a Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader.   It is my outlet for being creative and sharing my love of crafting with customers and team members alike.  I know many of you have thought about becoming a Coach too, and I would be happy to add you to my team.    Let me know if you have questions or if you are ready to sign up, it can be done through my website.   There is NO quota the quarter you sign up in, then $150 per quarter after that.   Anything you purchase in your first quarter rolls into the next quarter.   Our quarterly quota is the LOWEST in the industry.

Fun Stampers Journey revamp the starter kits and as a result we now have three you can choose from when you sign up.    Remember, whether a Hobby Coach or a Business Coach you are WELCOME on my team and as part of the company too.   The kits range from $49.99 to $199.99.   The Amaze Kit and the Platinum Kit come with a die cutting machine.

Following are the three kits you can choose from.   (Click on photos to enlarge)

Designer Kit:   $49.99 .... over a $130 value (no die cutting machine included)




Amaze Kit:   $149.99 ... over a $300 value (Amaze Die Cutting Machine included)





Platinum Kit:   $199.99 ... over a $440 value (Platinum Die Cutting Machine included)



A reminder too that the new Mini Catalog is now live, so you may now order from it too along with our regular annual catalog. 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.