Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Better With Friends Stamp Set & Die Bundle From Fun Stampers Journey



Everything's better with friends especially when my BEST FRIEND is my spouse, Hal.    Today we celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.   We both love trains, and many of the gifts he gave me over the years were hearts.   So I thought this card was very appropriate for our wedding anniversary.

I hand colored in the train engine and cars using Journey Color Burst Pencils and attached them to the card with Foam Squares. 

The card base is Denim Days.  I die cut the hearts out on a piece of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" piece of Pomegranate Splash Card Stock then using craft glue attached to the card base.    The train cars and engine are popped up on the design with Journey Foam Squares.

Because the card base is dark, I put a piece of Whip Cream Card Stock on the inside for a personal message.   This piece is 3 3/4" x 5".

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Better With Friends Stamp Set  SS-0405   Set of 9 stamps
Better With Friends Die Set DI-0270   Set of 5 dies
    OR buy as a bundle
           Better With Friends Bundle BD-0195 (both stamp & die sets at a discount)
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Craft Glue AD-0111
Pomegranate Splash Card Stock CS-0027
Denim Days Card Stock CS-0082
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Heart Strip Die DI-0267
 




Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.