Thursday, January 5, 2017

Better With Friends Stamp and Die Sets From Fun Stampers Journey


I think my absolute favorite collection to date is the Magical Journey Collection that is Disney inspired.   So many wonderful products in the collection that work for both male, female, child or adult. 

I made this birthday card last week and hope I got it in the mail in time for it to arrive BEFORE the person's birthday.  I'm usually so good about mailing things early. 

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Better With Friends Stamp Set  SS-0405   Set of 9 stamps
Better With Friends Die Set DI-0270   Set of 5 dies
    OR buy as a bundle
           Better With Friends Bundle BD-0195 (both stamp & die sets at a discount)
Licorice Sparkle Tape AC-0257
Watermelon Fusion Card Stock CS-0039
Bubble Gum Card Stock CS-0099
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041
Journey Brush Silver Card Stock  CS-0135
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077
Journey Silver Silks   IP-0090


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.