Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Important Announcement From Fun Stampers Journey


The above announcement was posted by Fun Stampers Journey on their Facebook page today.   I am passing it on to all of you so that you are aware of the changes within the company.

Richard Garay has been a major inspiration for me during my time as a Journey Coach.    He will be greatly missed.   He has inspired so many of us.   Keeping Richard and his family in our thoughts and prayers.   Thank you, Richard, for all that you did for us as Coaches.

Personal Note:


Yes, I am still a Fun Stampers Journey Coach (I've been asked by a few people today).   I believe in our quality products and our huge selection of products we sell.   We beat all others in this industry.  This is my full time business and a source of income for my husband and myself.   My husband has been unemployed since June.   So all of this was taken into consideration with my decision to remain a Coach.

Media Mix Promotion for September 2017:  Select items on sale for 20% off


YES, the Gel Press is part of this sale!!!!


If you would like to see the PDF File that lists all of these items on sale, please CLICK HERE.

There are so many wonderful items on sale:   stencils, wood media, acrylic paint, PanPastels, Journey Gel Press and Fluttering Hearts Gel Impressions Plate, Brayer, and brushes.

This is a great way to stock up on your mixed media products while they are on sale during the month of September 2017.

Recruiting Promotion for September 2017:

 

Sign up to become a Journey Coach in September 2017.   Submit your first qualifying order of $150 or more and Fun Stampers Journey will ship this Media Mix Bundle to you (over a $100 value) for FREE! (Qualifying orders must be placed before October 31, 2017).

I would love to have you on my team.   Let me know if you have questions.


Please click here to view the PDF file that shows all the items by name/item number in this bundle.  Such an amazing offer. 


If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.