Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Pocket Pup Was The Perfect Addition For This Get Well Card - Fun Stampers Journey Products


The other night I wanted to make a Get Well card for a young man.   His favorite color is red so I used the color as my starting point.

Card base is Candy Apple card stock.   Then I layered on a red/white/blue print I made on my Gel Press.  The cute little puppy was stamped on Whip Cream Card Stock and then colored in using Journey Color Burst Pencils.  

I couldn't help but smile when I added the Wiggle Eyes to the puppy's face.  I think they really added to the look of the card, don't you agree!

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:


Pocket Pup Stamp Set AT-0204  Set of 3 stamps
Get Well Stamp Set SS-0331 Set of 11 stamps
Candy Apple Red Card Stock CS-0007
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0041
Candy Apple Ink Pad IP-0017
Denim Days Ink Pad IP-0010
Journey Gel Press JM-0107
Brayer TO-0087
Heart You Embossing Folder EF-0003
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081
Journey Foam Squares AD-0085 Medium 
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077
Journey Twine Candy Apple AC-0266
Wiggle Eyes AC-0173  45 pieces -- three sizes with 15 of each size
Journey Platinum Machine (die cutting) TO-0090
OR
Amaze Die Cutting Machine TO-0134


Media Mix Promotion for September 2017:  Select items on sale for 20% off


YES, the Gel Press is part of this sale!!!!


If you would like to see the PDF File that lists all of these items on sale, please CLICK HERE.

There are so many wonderful items on sale:   stencils, wood media, acrylic paint, PanPastels, Journey Gel Press and Fluttering Hearts Gel Impressions Plate, Brayer, and brushes.

This is a great way to stock up on your mixed media products while they are on sale during the month of September 2017.

Recruiting Promotion for September 2017:

 

Sign up to become a Journey Coach in September 2017.   Submit your first qualifying order of $150 or more and Fun Stampers Journey will ship this Media Mix Bundle to you (over a $100 value) for FREE! (Qualifying orders must be placed before October 31, 2017).

I would love to have you on my team.   Let me know if you have questions.


Please click here to view the PDF file that shows all the items by name/item number in this bundle.  Such an amazing offer. 


If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love this pup. And how fitting it's a get well soon card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I'm so glad you liked the card. I had so much fun making it. The Wiggle Eyes still make me smile each time I see them.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.