Friday, January 19, 2018

Birthday Card for a Turtley Awesome Friend - Fun Stampers Journey Products


Did you realize that Fun Stampers Journey has a full line of background stamps?  They start on Page 208 of the main catalog and go through Page 219.   They are great for creating unique backgrounds for your cards.   This card used the Deco Wall Background Stamp which is 4 1/4" x 5 3/8".   I trimmed my stamped image down for this card. 

I wanted the card base and the background stamp image color to match so used Pool Play for both the card stock and the ink pad. 

The stamp and die sets are called Turtley Awesome.  They can be colored in with our Color Burst or our Color Splash Pencils.   I used the Color Splash Watercolor Pencils for this card.



Fun Stampers Products Used:

Deco Wall Background Stamp Set SS-0437 Set of 1... 4 1/4" x 5 3/8"
Pool Play Card Stock   CS-0092
Pool Play Ink Pad  IP-0051
Green Olive Ink Pad IP-0072
Turtley Awesome Stamp Set SS-0442 Set of 6 stamps
Turtley Awesome Die Set DI-0302

    BUNDLE AND SAVE

    Turtley Awesome Bundle BD-0237
Color Splash Watercolor Pencils  JM-0078
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 Small OR AD-0085 Medium
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081
    Refill AD-0082

JANUARY 2018 PROMOTIONS



What an awesome deals during the month of January 2018.   20% off clear blocks and storage items from Fun Stampers Journey!!!

(click on the following 3 photos if you need to enlarge them)





Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.