Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Golden Birthday Card - Tone on Tone - Fun Stampers Journey Products

A dear friend's daughter celebrated her "Golden Birthday" yesterday.   I honestly had no idea what a Golden Birthday was, so looked it up.   It is when your age is the same as your birth date.   Mia turned 8 on January 8th so this was her Golden Birthday.

I knew I had to make a card perfect for the occasion, and thought I should try tone on tone with shades of gold.   We have brushed gold and gold mirror papers along with gold washi tape.   I got all my supplies out and let the creating begin.  

Here's is my finished card for Mia:


The brushed gold was used for the card base and background.   I cut the oval out and used the oval die element to give it the paper piercing effect.     Added in the gold design washi tape, and then added in the die cut flowers and leaves.  

I was so pleased with the results.   Wouldn't this be perfect for a golden wedding anniversary card too?   If you needed one for the silver anniversary, don't forget we have brushed silver & silver mirror paper along with silver washi tape too.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Simply Gold Journey Tape (washi tape)  AC-0294  6 rolls, 1/2" wide, 10 yards each
Craft Glue AD-0111
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 Small OR AD-0085 Medium
Mirror Gold Card Stock CS-0136
Journey Brush Gold Metallic Paper / Card Stock CS-0134
Blooming Details Die Set DI-0327 Set of 9 dies
Journey Ovals Die Set DI-0042 Set of 10 dies

JANUARY 2018 PROMOTIONS



What an awesome deals during the month of January 2018.   20% off clear blocks and storage items from Fun Stampers Journey!!!

(click on the following 3 photos if you need to enlarge them)





Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.