Thursday, January 11, 2018

Happy 31st Wedding Anniversary - Card For My Honey - Fun Stampers Journey Products


Today is our 31st wedding anniversary.   Seems impossible as the time has just flown by.  I wanted to make a special and unique card for my husband, Hal.  

Campfire Friends with its cute bears seemed like a perfect choice.   Inside the card I wrote a personal note.

The card base is whipped cream card stock.   I created the background using our PanPastels and Gold Silk for accents.    The bears are colored in with Color Burst Pencils.   The bears and the sentiment was stamped with Dark Roast Ink Pad.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:


Campfire Friends Stamp Set SS-0410  set of 12 stamps
Campfire Friends Die Set DI-0287  set of 5 dies

      Bundle & Save

      Campfire Friends Bundle   BD-0208
Whip Cream Card Stock CS
Dark Roast Ink Pad  IP-0050
Party Pop Pan Pastels  JM-0081
Gold Silk IP-0086
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 Small OR AD-0085 Medium

JANUARY 2018 PROMOTIONS



What an awesome deals during the month of January 2018.   20% off clear blocks and storage items from Fun Stampers Journey!!!

(click on the following 3 photos if you need to enlarge them)





Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.