Thursday, January 4, 2018

Tone On Tone Lemon Drop Card Stock - Fun Stampers Journey Products

I wanted to share another example of the tone on tone technique using the exact same elements except a new color and a new sentiment.



Do you have a favorite?  The one on the left if from yesterday's blog post.  I like both of them and love all the depth and dimension each color shows.   I hope that you will try this technique too.   It is easy to do, but really gives the WOW factor to your project.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:


Yummy Dots Embossing Folder EF-0010
Everyday Script Stamp Set SS-0543 set of 5 stamps
Everyday Script Die Set DI-0405 set of 5 dies

    Bundle and Save

    Everyday Script Bundle   BD-0344
Summer Branch Die Set set of 1 die
Bloom Cluster Die Set set of 1 die
Lemon Drop Stock CS-0018
Hazelnut Blend Ink Pad  IP-0012
Journey Foam Squares  AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081
        Refill AD-0082
Glue Dots AD-0083
 Flutter By Paper Punch Cartridge  TO-0008
       Cartridge requires a Punch Handle  TO-0031*
   
*NOTE:   Handle will work will all paper punch cartridges, so you only need to buy one.   I have two handles so that I can set up two cartridges at one time.   But the handles do easily switched out.


JANUARY 2018 PROMOTIONS



What an awesome deals during the month of January 2018.   20% off clear blocks and storage items from Fun Stampers Journey!!!

(click on the following 3 photos if you need to enlarge them)





Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.