Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4th of July Shaker Card - Fun Stampers Journey Products


Hope you have a safe and wonderful 4th of July.   

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Candy Apple Red Card Stock CS-0007
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Denim Days Card Stock CS-0082
Black Licorice Ink Pad  IP-0041
Journey Sequins Special Celebration AC-0115
(Silver Star embellishments are a retired product)
Candy Apple Twine AC-0266
Journey Glaze  AD-0002
Star-Dom Bundle BD-0074 (dies + piercing elements)
Clearview Sheets CS-0121
Foam Tape AD-0114
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081
Annual Celebration Stamp Set SS-0167


If you have any questions, please let me know.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
We have two BRAND new Coach starter kits to choose from.  Whether this will be a hobby or a business, I would love to have you on my team.  Click HERE for more information on how to become a Coach.  
 
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.