Monday, July 2, 2018

New Tools: Journey Cutting Mat, Journey Ruler, and Retractable Craft Knife - Fun Stampers Journey Products


Oh my gosh, I received all three of these items as a gift at convention last week from my wonderful upline, Janice.   They had been on my wish list of things to purchase.   What a wonderful gift and great surprise.

The photo shows the Journey Cutting Mat TO-0148, Journey Ruler TO-0147, and Retractable Craft Knife TO-0145.   I really like that the knife is retractable and goes inside of the holder.  No more worrying about where the plastic cover is for a blade.  The mat is 12" x 12" and is two sided.   Here is the photo of the other side.




If you have any questions, please let me know.


If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
We have two BRAND new Coach starter kits to choose from.  Whether this will be a hobby or a business, I would love to have you on my team.  Click HERE for more information on how to become a Coach.  

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.