Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Flower Tangle Background Stamp - So Much Fun To Color - Fun Stampers Journey Products


Flower Tangle Stamp Set SS-0617
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077

Earlier I showed you other examples on how this background stamp could be used (click here to see the post).  Today I decided I wanted to hand color it in to see how it would look.   Very pleased with the results.  Will make it into a card soon.

Another way this could be done is to stamp another image and hand cut the flowers out and layer on the background.  

Have a great day.  

Journey Holiday Mini Catalog will be live on my business page TOMORROW!!!

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.