Monday, March 13, 2017

KreatesKards Journey Live Feeds on Facebook - Fun Stampers Journey

HI and happy Monday to you.   Hope you found so time to craft this weekend.

I've been working on Easter cards the last few days, and even posted a "Facebook Live Feed" video on my business page there.   After the live feeds are finished, I have it set up so that they remain on my page for you to view as you have time.  (NOTE:   You may need to have a Facebook account to view them.).

Here's my latest Facebook Live Feed link:
https://www.facebook.com/KreatesKardsJourney/videos/600559140143127/
It showcases how I created backgrounds using Journey Splashes and Journey Silks.   I then created the two Easter cards shown below.
Important Note:   Skip to the 3 minute mark of the video.   It is only my 2nd Live Feed, and I had some camera issues at the very beginning.   It truly is a learning process.   

 First Card

Inside of Card 1

Card 2
The grass is made from ribbon that I cut.
It is attached with White Liner Tape.  

I will stamp "Happy Easter" inside of each card, just hadn't done that part yet. 
 

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Whip Cream Card Stock   CS-0040
Watermelon Fusion Splash  IP-0083
Sour Lemon Splash IP-0124
Cool Pool IP-0076
Journey Bronze Silk IP-0091
Journey Gold Silk IP-0096
White Liner Tape AD-0001
Journey Foam Squares  AD-0084 (small) OR AD-0085 (medium)
Craft Glue AD-0111
Sparkle Trim  AC-0207
Satin Lemongrass Ribbon AC-0140
Egg Party Die DI-0286 (Bloom Benefit)**
Hexi Strip Die DI-0265 **
Fun Triangles Die Di-0266  **
Journey Platinum Machine (die cutting) TO-0090
OR
Amaze Die Cutting Machine TO-0134 

** In the Bloom This Way Mini Catalog is only valid through the end of this month.   Don't miss out on these great products.  You still have time to order.

March 2017 Fun Stampers Journey Promotions:





(Click on photos to enlarge.)

There are so many gift ideas and projects you can make with these three items.
Mini Book ST-004
Journey Days Clipboard ST-0126
Day by Day Clip ST-0127

and how wonderful to have them on sale for 30% during the month of March.

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or questions about an order, becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.