Saturday, March 18, 2017

I'm Celebrating By Giving Some Gifts to my Customers - Fun Stampers Journey


As you many of you already know I celebrated my one year anniversary as Coach with Fun Stampers Journey on March 7.   In April, I have another reason to celebrate as I have a birthday in April.   So with two great reasons to celebrate, I decided it would be fun to give thank you gifts to each of my customers who place/placed an order from March 1, 2017 to April 15, 2017.    Each customer who orders will automatically receive a FREE copy of the NEW Spring into Summer Mini Catalog as a thank you from me.

IMPORTANT NOTE:   This Celebrating Promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by Fun Stampers Journey.   It is my own personal promotion for my customers.  

  #3 – Contents:   

 1 Fun Stampers Journey Spring Into Summer Mini Catalog – one per customer.
(and as a surprise a “few” of these will have an extra item in the envelopesuch as a
Bloom Benefit or ATS or ???) 



Then I also have 2 Fun Filled Gift Packs that I will be giving away … there will be two lucky winners drawn April 16, 2017  To be eligible, just place/or have placed an order between March 1, 2017 and April 15, 2017 using me as your Fun Stampers Journey Coach.     Orders may be placed through my business website:  http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector  If you have an order of $150 or more (before tax & shipping), please contact me first so I can set this up as a party order for you.   This way you will be eligible for hostess rewards for the party order.


Chances Given for each order placed – these will be used to draw for the 2 Fun Filled Gift Packs.
$00.01 to $25.00 – 1 chance
$25.01 to $50.00 – 2 chances
$50.01 to $75.00 – 3 chances
$75.01 to $100.00 – 4 chances
  (each $25 added will give you one more chance)  

Here are the two Gift Packs: 


  #2 Contents: 

       Carved Flourish AC-0229
       Flock Together AT-0214
       Just Because AT-0183
       Stay Wild AT-0207
       Vintage Lace AC-0166

#1 Contents:

     Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
     Under the Sea Die Set DI-0110
     Under the Sea Stamp Set SS-0085
     Journey Foam Squares AD-0084
     Blown Up Die DI-0171 (perfect for making balloon shapes)
     Ink Splat  AT-0108
     Beary Best Die Set DI-0190
     Beary Best Stamp Set AT-0191
     Journey Sequins Blue Skies AC-0113
     Journey Silver Silk   IP-0090


 


The first date I can start shipping the new mini is March 27, 2017.    That way everyone who has placed a order by then should have it by the April 1st.  Then orders placed after the 27th, I will mail your catalogs within a day or two of your order being placed.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

March 2017 Fun Stampers Journey Promotions:





(Click on photos to enlarge.)

There are so many gift ideas and projects you can make with these three items.
Mini Book ST-004
Journey Days Clipboard ST-0126
Day by Day Clip ST-0127

and how wonderful to have them on sale for 30% during the month of March.

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or questions about an order, becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.