Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A Day Full of Celebration - My 1st Anniversary as a Coach & Richard Garay's Birthday - Fun Stampers Journey

What a great day it is today.    I have two wonderful reasons to celebrate today.    Richard Garay (Fun Stampers Journey President and Co-Founder) is celebrating his birthday, AND I am celebrating my first anniversary as a Fun Stampers Journey Coach.


This is the card I made for Richard and put in the mail this last weekend.   It doesn't have far to travel, so hopefully it will be in his mailbox today for his birthday.   It really took me quite a while to decide what to crate for his card.  He is the "King of being Creative", so I was stumped for just a bit.   Then I decided to get out a few items I haven't used yet and creative something different than I had made before.   NOTE:  I hand-printed the sentiment on the stamped image. 

Fun Stampers Products Used:

Pomegranate Splash Card Stock   CS-0027
River Stone Card Stock CS-0094
My Type Stamp Set AT-0023 set of 4 stamps
Say It Embossing Folder EF-0005
Sweet Spring Printed Paper PP-0039  (paper is 6 x 6")
Gingham Black Licorice Ribbon 3/8" wide AC-0096
Easy Glaide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081
White Liner Double-Sided Tape AD-0001
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium

My First Anniversary as a Coach:

WOW ... seems absolutely impossible that a whole year has gone by since I signed up as a Coach with Fun Stampers Journey.   It has been an amazing year.   My team has grown greatly and I have promoted a few times too.   I'm am currently an Executive Leader on my way to earn a promotion to Manager.   I couldn't of done all that I have done this year without my team and my customers.   You all mean the world to me, and have helped me tremendously in being successful.     Thank you.


March 2017 Fun Stampers Journey Promotions:





(Click on photos to enlarge.)

There are so many gift ideas and projects you can make with these three items.
Mini Book ST-004
Journey Days Clipboard ST-0126
Day by Day Clip ST-0127

and how wonderful to have them on sale for 30% during the month of March.

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or questions about an order, becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.