Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 2017 Bloom Box AND My Facebook Page For Fun Stampers Journey

I hope you will take the time to check out my Facebook Fun Stampers Journey Page.   It is called KreatesKards Journey.  I have just started to do some short videos there,  and also if Richard Garay (our President and Co-Founder) has a live video I always try to post the link there too.  Trying to keep everyone informed of what is happening with Fun Stampers Journey.   Here's the direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/KreatesKardsJourney/

If you go in to see my page, there is a live presentation link for a video Richard Garay did last night.   It's only 6 minutes long.   During the video he let us know that he would be doing another live feed today with techniques and then as a thank you for all the birthday wishes will be doing a live class via Facebook on Friday (no definite time).  He will give us a supply list too ahead of time, and said the items needed would be basic (things most crafters would have).   I'm definitely planning to watch his class on Friday.  Oh, did I mention that it is FREE!!!.

March 2017 Bloom Box Kit - Cards I Made

 





Here's the stamp set that comes with the kit:







If you would like to sign up for the monthly Bloom Box Kit, please go to my business website and click on Bloom Box.    It is a 6 month subscription, and you are charged monthly ($24.95 plus tax & shipping).   If you sign up in March, this is the kit you will receive.   Second kit would be charged on the 1st of April and shipped a couple days later to you via the post office.


March 2017 Fun Stampers Journey Promotions:





(Click on photos to enlarge.)

There are so many gift ideas and projects you can make with these three items.
Mini Book ST-004
Journey Days Clipboard ST-0126
Day by Day Clip ST-0127

and how wonderful to have them on sale for 30% during the month of March.

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or questions about an order, becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.