Thursday, March 23, 2017

Easter Cards Day 2 of 3 - Fun Stampers Journey

This is such a cute bunny stamp.   It can be used for Easter or any time you need a bunny on your project.   It is one that is easy to fussy cut out and stamps beautifully.   The bunny could be done in many different colors.   I used a dark brown because it made me think of a chocolate bunny (a tradition to have one in my Easter baskets when I was growing up).  

The card base was accented with Journey Silks and the grass look die from the Border Details die set.  I popped out the bunny rectangle piece with Journey Foam Squares to give the card a bit of dimension.  

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Easter Bunny Stamp Set AT-0053 Set of 2 stamps
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Sweet Pear Card Stock CS-0095
Green Olive Card Stock CS-0113
Outrageous Pink Silk IP-0109
Sour Lemon Silk IP-0110
Turbo Teal Silk IP-0119
Electric Lime Silk IP-0108
Cosmic Grape Silk IP- 0117
Dark Roast Stamp Pad IP-0050
Lavender Fusion Stamp Pad IP-0036
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Journey Rectangles Die Set DI-0041 set of 12 dies
Border Details Die Set DI-0147 set of 5 dies
Journey Platinum Machine (die cutting) TO-0090
OR
Amaze Die Cutting Machine TO-0134 

 Don't Forget: 

I have a "special promotion" going on until April 15th for all of my customers who place orders from March 1 to April 15, 2017.   Complete details are HERE.   

March 2017 Fun Stampers Journey Promotions:





(Click on photos to enlarge.)

There are so many gift ideas and projects you can make with these three items.
Mini Book ST-004
Journey Days Clipboard ST-0126
Day by Day Clip ST-0127

and how wonderful to have them on sale for 30% during the month of March.

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or questions about an order, becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.