Monday, March 20, 2017

Background Technique - Using Cling Wrap, Splashes, and Silks - Fun Stampers Journey

I'm learning more and more as time goes by.   I have been a card maker for years, literally, and there is still so much to learn and to share too.   The other day I did a Facebook Live Feed showing how I created these backgrounds that I used to create the cards below.    Amazing what can be done with cling wrap, Journey Splashes, Journey Silks, and some water.

Facebook Live Feed Tutorial ... Cling Wrap Background
(NOTE:  you may need to be a member of Facebook to view this)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:


Splashes used:
   Lavender Fusion IP-0077
   Shimmer Gold  OR Journey Gold (same product)  IP-0081
   Lemongrass  IP-0078
Re-inkers used:
   Cool Pool  RI-0073
   Summer Days  RI-0042
   Grape Fusion RI-0033
Card Stock:
    Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Adhesives:
    White Liner Tape  AD-0001
     Craft Glue AD-0111
Journey Platinum Machine (die cutting) TO-0090
OR
Amaze Die Cutting Machine TO-0134 
 

:
 Brush Gold Card Stock is stiffer, so I used gold staples under the band.

Lavender Fusion Card Stock  CS-0017
Journey Brush Gold Card Stock CS-0134
Journey Days Stapler TO-0118
Brush Gold Staples TO-0119
Create a Bow Mini Die  DI-0103



Daisy Steel Rule Die  SR-0002
Border Details Die DI-0147  
Journey Gold Silk IP-0096
Lavender Fusion Card Stock  CS-0017
Green Card Stock of your choice.




Journey Brush Gold Card Stock CS-0134
Cascading Stars Die DI-0146


 This is the one in my video, I stated I wasn't sure I liked
the outcome of the background.  Really pleased with it now
that it has been made into a card.

Cool Pool Card Stock CS-0118
Summer Days Card Stock CS-0033
Cosmic Grape Silk  IP-0117
Create a Bow Mini Die  DI-0103  (this bow held together with White Liner Tape)
     Whip Cream Card Stock is more flexible, so I did not use staples on this one.
Stripe Band Die DI-0264

Hope you enjoyed seeing my cards today.   If you have any questions, please let me know.

 Don't Forget: 


I have a "special promotion" going on until April 15th for all of my customers who place orders from March 1 to April 15, 2017.   Complete details are HERE.   

March 2017 Fun Stampers Journey Promotions:





(Click on photos to enlarge.)

There are so many gift ideas and projects you can make with these three items.
Mini Book ST-004
Journey Days Clipboard ST-0126
Day by Day Clip ST-0127

and how wonderful to have them on sale for 30% during the month of March.

Please contact me directly if you have order questions or questions about an order, becoming a Coach/a member of my team.    As always, orders may be placed through my business website.    Don't forget you earn a FREE Bloom Benefit for each $50 increment of your order (before tax & shipping).   It's a "Thank You" gift from Fun Stampers Journey for using our products.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.