Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Anniversary Card Using Liquid Colors - Video Tutorial - Fun Stampers Journey

At Fun Stampers Journey Convention, we had the opportunity to create a card using the distressed look background that I will show you in my video today.   But this was the first time I have used them as a watercolor medium.   So pleased with the rich colors and ease of you.   My video will show you how to create both.

If you are reading my blog via e-mail, the direct link to my video is:
https://youtu.be/2B-rnJBS5DI 




Here are a couple of the photos during the process:

Distressed Background Look

The start of my watercoloring of the heart.

The finished card.

 Some of the Fun Stampers Journey Products I used:

Sparkle Silk  IP-0126
Liquid Colors
   Bubble Gum IP-0128
   Pretty Amethyst IP-0136
   Limeade Splash IP-0133
   Lemon Drop IP-0132
   Catalina Splash IP-0130
Journey Bubble Gum Thread AC-0130
Pretty Pansy Card Stock CS-0029
Buttercream Card Stock CS-0006
Deep Pansy Ink Pad IP-0026
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041
White Liner Double Sided Tape AD-0001
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive AD-0081
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small AND AD-0085  medium
Craft Glue AD-0111
Paper Punch Cartridge - Love Is  TO-0006
Paper Punch Handler TO-0031
Journey Glaze AD-0002
Journey Sparkle Dust AC-0013
Coils & Curls Stamp Set SS-0503 Set of 3 stamps
Coils & Curls Die Set DI-0358 Set of 3 dies
      Bundle and Save
      Coils & Curls Bundle BD-0277
Bird Melody Stamp Set SS-0496 Set of 9 stamps
Bird Melody Die Set DI-0356 Set of 8 dies
      Bundle and Save
      Bird Melody Die Set BD-0273

Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog today.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach. 

July Promotions:


Click on photos to enlarge


If you sign up during the month of July 2017,
your starter kit will have DOUBLE 
the amount of stamp sets (not ATS) normally offered.

Sign up to be a hobby Coach or a Business Coach.

I would love to have your join my team.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you are ready to sign up NOW, here's the direct link to my page:

NOTE:  Shipping Charges & Tax are added to each kit when purchased:
     Flat Rate Shipping Charges on Kits:
     Journey Platinum Kit:   $25
     Journey Star Kit:   $15
     Designer Kit:   $10


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.