Monday, July 24, 2017

How to Create a Background Using Gel Press & Liquid Colors - Video Tutorial - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Today I am sharing with you the video I created showing step by step instructions on how to create different backgrounds using our Fun Stampers Journey Gel Press, Liquid Colors, Silks, and stencils.   It is amazing all that can be created with just our FSJ quality products and your creativity.

If you are reading this via e-mail, the direct link to my video on YouTube is:
https://youtu.be/kksRD-32XYs




Here are samples of the backgrounds created in this video:



Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Stained Glass Stencil JM-0008
Cool Pool Ink Pad IP-0074
Cool Pool Card Stock  CS-0118
Sparkle Silk IP-0126
Lemon Drop Liquid Color IP-0132
Limeade Splash IP-0133
Catalina Splash IP-0130
Media Mister TO-0121 pack of 4
Gel Press JM-0107   8 1/2" x 11"  Exclusive size for FSJ
Brayer TO-0087

July Promotions:


Click on photos to enlarge
If you sign up during the month of July 2017,
your starter kit will have DOUBLE 
the amount of stamp sets (not ATS) normally offered.
Sign up to be a hobby Coach or a Business Coach.
 
 
I would love to have your join my team.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you are ready to sign up NOW, here's the direct link to my page:
NOTE:  Shipping Charges & Tax are added to each kit when purchased:
     Flat Rate Shipping Charges on Kits:
     Journey Platinum Kit:   $25
     Journey Star Kit:   $15
     Designer Kit:   $10

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.