Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Create-a-Palette Creations - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Create-a-Palette is a brand new product (July 1, 2017) for Fun Stampers Journey.  I saw it demonstrated at convention last month and purchased one for myself.   Here's what it looks like brand new:


It has 5 sections for you to add color to using either our True Color Fusion Re-Inkers OR Liquid Colors.  Do not mix types of inks on your palette .... either use ALL re-inkers or ALL Liquid Colors.


For my Create-a-Palette I used:

Summer Days Re-Inker  RI-0042
Sweet Berry Re-Inker   RI-0010
Kiwi Slice Re-Inker   RI-0020
Huckleberry Fusion Re-Inker  RI-0012
Blue Lagoon Re-Inker  RI-0029
  All these colors are part of the Rich Sorbet Collection of colors.

I used the Sweet Poppy Stamp Set AT-0266 Set of 2 stamps for the flowers below and inked them with my Create-a-Palette shown above.


Each flower comes out uniquely different when using this stamp pad.   I fussy cut each one out and will use them on a card soon.

You know how much I love backgrounds.   I took the Create-a-Palette, setting it in a corner of my card stock and then pulling it in a circular motion over the card stock.  Moved the palette around the card to create these backgrounds.   Created 4 in all.   Love how much they look like stained glass.  These were created with ONLY using the Create-a-Palette stamp pad.



Isn't this unique and different.   Can't wait to make them into cards.

I will do a video very soon to show you how to ink the palette, create the flowers, and the backgrounds shown above. 

July Promotions:


Click on photos to enlarge
If you sign up during the month of July 2017,
your starter kit will have DOUBLE 
the amount of stamp sets (not ATS) normally offered.
Sign up to be a hobby Coach or a Business Coach.

I would love to have your join my team.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you are ready to sign up NOW, here's the direct link to my page:
NOTE:  Shipping Charges & Tax are added to each kit when purchased:
     Flat Rate Shipping Charges on Kits:
     Journey Platinum Kit:   $25
     Journey Star Kit:   $15
     Designer Kit:   $10

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards


2 comments:

  1. Wow Mary! These are gorgeous! You always spark my creativity and i can't wait to see each new product you create. I really want to skip the housework and head to my craftroom! Although i will have to improvise on product use-you have shared some great ideas here i am anxious to try. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE; keep me posted if Fun Stampers Journey ever decides to jump across the border-i would LOVE to become a demonstrator! I have emailed a few times but they have never responded :( Hopefully someday they will consider coming north.
    Happy Stamping!
    Laurie-Ann Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie-Ann, if FSJ ever expands into Canada, I promise I will let you know immediately. The company is growing by leaps and bounds, but we have to remember too that it is only about 5 years old with this year being our 3rd annual catalog.

    I'm glad that I can inspire you too. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and also to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.