Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Liquid Colors Now Available With Bundle Pricing

Liquid Color Bundle BD-0303  $83.95
All 12 colors in one bundle price.

Fun Stampers Journey Liquid Colors are dye-based liquids perfect for your Gel Press and other amazing techniques.   I used them to watercolor, and they were perfect.   If you go back to my blog post http://kreateskardsjourney.blogspot.com/2017/07/happy-anniversary-card-using-liquid.html you can watch my video tutorial and see my card that I made using them.   

The Liquid Colors come in 1 oz bottles and retail for $7.95 each (plus tax & shipping).   Here's the list of the colors we have if you would like to purchase any individually:

Liquid Colors:

Banana Cream IP-0127
Bubble Gum IP-0128
Candy Apple IP-0129
Catalina Splash IP-0130
Fresh Forest IP-0131
Lemon Drop IP-0132
Limeade Splash IP-0133
Lovely Blue IP-0134
Orange Creamsicle IP-0135
Pretty Amethyst IP-0136
Rich Coral IP-0137
River Stone IP-0138


July Promotions:


Click on photos to enlarge
If you sign up during the month of July 2017,
your starter kit will have DOUBLE 
the amount of stamp sets (not ATS) normally offered.
Sign up to be a hobby Coach or a Business Coach.
I would love to have your join my team.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you are ready to sign up NOW, here's the direct link to my page:
NOTE:  Shipping Charges & Tax are added to each kit when purchased:
     Flat Rate Shipping Charges on Kits:
     Journey Platinum Kit:   $25
     Journey Star Kit:   $15
     Designer Kit:   $10

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.