Friday, July 21, 2017

Gel Press & Liquid Colors Background Cards - Fun Stampers Journey Products


Just a short blog post today.   Big storm going on as I am working on my blog, so decided it was best to keep this short and sweet.   The photo above is just one of the 3 cards I created.   They are showcased in my video.   My next video will show you how I created the background using the Gel Press and Liquid Colors from Fun Stampers Journey.

If you are reading this via e-mail, the direct link to this video is:
https://youtu.be/339AZNmR9yw




Some of the Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Embroidered Greetings SS-0507 Set of 8 stamps
Chosen Family Stamp Set SS-0458  Set of 14 stamps
Chosen Family Die Set DI-0320
    BUNDLE AND SAVE
    Chosen Family Bundle BD-0263
Get Well Stamp Set SS-0331 Set of 11 stamps
Summer Garden SS-0078 Set of 6 stamps
Stained Glass Stencil JM-0008

July Promotions:


Click on photos to enlarge
If you sign up during the month of July 2017,
your starter kit will have DOUBLE 
the amount of stamp sets (not ATS) normally offered.
Sign up to be a hobby Coach or a Business Coach.

I would love to have your join my team.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you are ready to sign up NOW, here's the direct link to my page:
NOTE:  Shipping Charges & Tax are added to each kit when purchased:
     Flat Rate Shipping Charges on Kits:
     Journey Platinum Kit:   $25
     Journey Star Kit:   $15
     Designer Kit:   $10

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.