Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Christmas in July


One of the craft groups I participate with is doing a Christmas in July theme.  I had the Frosty Fun and Blitzen stamps so stamped some images and set off to be creative.  I use some color pencils I had on hand to color in the scarves and holly with berries.

I decided that each card had to be just a bit different from the others.  Yes, they are similar but was fun seeing what I could create using ribbon, thread, and a random bow here and there.

Fun Stampers Products Used:

Blitzen Stamp AT-0024 set of 1
Frosty Fun AT-0106 set of 1
Satin Green Olive Ribbon AC-0107 3/4"
Vintage Lace AC-0166  set of 3 styles
Journey Thread Silver AC-0205
White Liner AD-0001 (double sided tape)
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 1/4" small OR AD-0085 1/2" medium

Silver bows were ones I had here.  Not part of the Fun Stampers Journey product line.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.