Monday, July 11, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey July 2016 Bloom Box - My Completed Cards

I don't know about you, but I love getting mail (OK, no bills) and packages.   One that brings me a great deal of joy each month is my Fun Stampers Journey Bloom Box Kit.   Each kit comes with a complete set of directions with photo of each card completed and everything I need to make the 4 cards except for adhesives and inks.    AND each box comes with a full stamp set that is exclusive to Bloom Box members for approximately 3 months.  

It is my choice whether I want to follow the directions exactly or create them any way I want.   Embossing, die cutting, card stock is pre-cut, ribbons & embellishments included ... everything is done but the stamping, scoring, and assembling.

Fun Stampers Journey is a six (6) month subscription plan.  Cost is $24.95 plus tax & shipping.

Here are my completed cards for July 2016:






Would you like to order the Fun Stampers Bloom Box Kit?  It is easy to order.
Here's the direct link if you would like to order the Bloom Box:   CLICK HERE
OR you can go to my WEBSITE, then click on SHOP, then click on Bloom Box.

Remember, when you order the Bloom Box Kits, you will receive the kit for the month you sign up in as your first kit.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.