Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Decorative Hearts Die - Fun Stampers Journey

The Decorative Hearts die is a set of 6 dies.    DI-0218
Here's a photo of what the dies look like and the measurements of the dies.


Click to enlarge photo.

Here's a couple of cards I made using this die and also PanPastels in the background.

I sponged over the top of the die cut image with PanPastels after adhering it to the card front.
Tied bows on the buttons and then glued them to the card.
Nature Buttons AC-0034
24 pieces .. 6 of each style
Mary's Note:  One side is like alabaster (shell) and the other side like the outside of the shell. 

I wanted to show a closeup of the button.
I always had a drop of Journey Glaze AD-0002 to the knot of the bow.
Helps to keep it tied and in place.  

Sponged with PanPastels to create a background.
I did use unscented hairspray to seal the PanPastels.
(NOTE:   Over time hairspray can cause your creation to yellow.)

Added the die cut images to the card front.
Check back tomorrow to see the inside of the card.
It's worth waiting for.


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.