Monday, November 21, 2016

Chubby Stocking Die Set From Fun Stampers Journey



I just received this die set in my order on Friday.   Have played a bit with it, but haven't created any cards yet.   Thought I would share the die set with you today.

With the die you can create a plain stocking or an embossed one.   Choice is yours.   I got to thinking outside the box and I know there are other things that could be created with this die set too.   It helped too to check out Pinterest for some ideas too. 

Here are some ideas:
1.  Christmas Stocking
2.  Baby Booties
3.  Stick Horse Head (turn the cut image upside down).
4.  Gift Card Holder
5.  Silverware Holder for Christmas
6.  An Ice Skate
7.  A Puppy Head (turn the cut image upside down)
8.  A Holiday Banner
9.  A Roller Skate
and so much more.

I will play with it a bit more and share my creations later in the week with you.

Thanks for stopping by today.  

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.