Thursday, November 10, 2016

Magical Journey Collection Card #1 - Fun Stampers Journey


I am such a Disney fan, so the Fun Stampers Journey Magical Journey collection filled with stamps, matching dies, embellishments, printed paper and more was a perfect choice for me when I placed my recent order.

Using the Magical Journey Prints (paper) I created a cloud backdrop for my card.   Then used the Growing  Up Die set to cut out a hot air balloon.   The bottom part (if I had used the stamp too from this bundle) would of been the house.   I cut out the house part using the die and brown card stock.   Then took the Journey Gold Pigment Marker to create the illusion of a basket for the hot air balloon.

Did you notice the hidden Mickey Mouse on the hot air balloon?   Mickey is hidden in quite a few of the Magical Journey Prints (paper), you just have to look for him.

Journey Foam Square allowed me to pop out the balloon and Walt Disney Quote adding dimension to the card.    Because I put this on a darker card base of Denim Days I did put a piece of Whip Cream Card Stock inside for a handwritten note.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Denim Days Card Stock CS-0082
Denim Days Ink Pad IP-0010
Whip Cream Card Stock  CS-0040
Dark Roast Card Stock CS-0091
Growing Up Die Set DI-00260
Journey Gold Pigment Marker IP-0103
Growing Up Stamp Set SS-0396 (not used on this card)
    OR Growing Up Bundle BD-0191
Magical Journey Prints (paper) PP-0038
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small or AD-0085-medium
Journey Platinum Machine with Plates  TO-0090
   OR   Amaze Die Cutting Machine TO-0134


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.