Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader Certificate And Pin Received Today


This truly was "happy mail" today for me.   Fun Stampers Journey sends each Coach a certificate (in a folder) and a pin when we promote.   I earned my promotion as of October 2016 thanks to all of my wonderful customers and my team.   When I joined as a Coach in March 2016, I set a goal for myself to build my customer base and my team. 

Here's the progression so far for me:   Journey Coach, then Journey Coach Leader, then Journey Coach Senior Leader and now Journey Coach Executive Leader.   All completed within just over 6 months!!!! 

Thank you all so much for your support.

My team name has just received Fun Stampers Journey corporate approval.   My team is called:

      Kreative Souls

 

If you would like to join my team or have any questions about joining, please let me know.



Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.