Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Easter Bunny ATS Not Just for Easter Cards - Fun Stampers Journey


I was having fun the other day creating some unique backgrounds with sponges and Fun Stampers Journey Ink Pads.   When I cut out the grass die (Border Details Die Set), I knew that I wanted to put an cute little animal hiding in the grass.   The bunny from the Easter Bunny AT Stamp Set was perfect.   Then I accented it with a handwritten sentiment and some paper punch butterflies.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Border Details DI-0147 Set of 5
Journey Rectangles Dies DI-0041 Set of 12
Journey Platinum Machine with Plates  TO-0090
   OR   Amaze Die Cutting Machine TO-0134
Paper Punch Handle TO-0031 (needed for the paper punch cartridge)
Flutter By Paper Punch Cartridge TO-0008
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Green Olive Card Stock CS-0113
Orange Rave Card Stock CS-0124
Cosmic Grape Card Stock CS-0122
Just Write Gels JD-0060 (for the sentiment on the card)
Green Olive Ink Pad IP-0072
Cocoa Powder Ink Pad IP-0016
Orange Rave Ink Pad IP-0113

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Executive Leader
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.