Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Create-A-Palette Video Tutorial: Inking Palette and Creating With it - Fun Stampers Journey Products


The card today (above) was created using the flowers from yesterday's blog post (click here to view).
I added in leaves and tiny butterflies along with Journey Glaze to accent the card.

In my video, I show how to ink the Create-a-Palette, stamp the flowers, and also create a unique background that looks similar to stained glass.   If you are reading this via e-mail, the direct link to the video is:
https://youtu.be/Q9PZ4p3DROg





Some of the Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

 Sweet Poppy Stamp Set AT-0266 Set of 2 stamps
Create-a-Palette IP-0139
Summer Days Re-Inker  RI-0042
Sweet Berry Re-Inker   RI-0010
Kiwi Slice Re-Inker   RI-0020
Huckleberry Fusion Re-Inker  RI-0012
Blue Lagoon Re-Inker  RI-0029
  All these colors are part of the Rich Sorbet Collection of colors.
Mirror Gold Card Stock CS-0136 Package of 5 sheets, each 8 1/2 x 11"
Mirror Silver Card Stock CS-0137 Package of 5 sheets, each 8 1/2 x 11"
Sweet Berry Card Stock CS-0034
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Black Licorice Card Stock CS-0003
Details Pro Shears TO-0063 Self Sharpening/Non-Stick (used for detail work like fussy cutting)
Journey Glaze 4 oz bottle AD-0002   OR 2 oz bottle AD-0003
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 Small OR AD-0085 Medium
Paper Punch Handle TO-0031 (one needed to use with Paper Punch Cartridges)
Flutter By Paper Punch Cartridge TO-0008
 Journey Glue Dots AD-0083

MISC Notes:

I am a full time Independent Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager.   I love being able to share my passion for crafting with each of you.   My videos and photos posted are shared in hopes that it will help to inspire your creativity.

Please remember to use me as your Fun Stampers Journey Coach when you place an order. Do you have a friend or family member who is a crafter too?   Please share my information with them too.   Help me spread the word by sharing my website information.

http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

My Blog:   http://kreateskardsjourney.blogspot.com/ 

 Thank you.

July Promotions:


Click on photos to enlarge
If you sign up during the month of July 2017,
your starter kit will have DOUBLE 
the amount of stamp sets (not ATS) normally offered.
Sign up to be a hobby Coach or a Business Coach.

I would love to have your join my team.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you are ready to sign up NOW, here's the direct link to my page:
NOTE:  Shipping Charges & Tax are added to each kit when purchased:
     Flat Rate Shipping Charges on Kits:
     Journey Platinum Kit:   $25
     Journey Star Kit:   $15
     Designer Kit:   $10

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.