Monday, June 20, 2016

Celebrate You - Fun Stampers Journey Covention 2016


This is the first time I have ever gone to a convention of any type.   What an amazing experience.   The energy, the excitement, the meeting of old and new friends and the sharing of ideas.   Well worth the time, expense, and effort to go.   I learned so much.

Fun Stampers Journey Convention 2016 had a theme of "Celebrate You".   Bright color, balloons, confetti, cheering crowds, and surprise after surprise filled each day that we were there.   Convention was in Scottsdale Arizona so very close to home for us.  It was great that it was just a 30 minute drive away.   My husband, Hal, went with me too and attended all of the sessions.   There were a few other spouses who attended the sessions too while others took the time out to golf and/or explore the beautiful area we have here.

The following photos are professional photos taken by Fun Stampers Journey.   You may view all of them if you would like by going to this page.  



Many people took advantage and took the bus tour to the Fun Stampers Journey Corporate Offices.   We didn't go (bus steps and I just don't work well together), but love the craft area in the first photo, don't you?

Our first night there, they had a welcome party for everyone.  It was like a carnival theme with a dunk tank, caricature artist, lots of games, photo booth, food - popcorn, cotton candy, drinks - more food, along with music.   So much fun.  They had huge fans with a mist coming from them to help keep everyone cool.  This photo is Hal and I at the dunk tank.

How is this for a great way to start the general session on our first full day!!!   Richard Garay (President and Co-Founder of Fun Stampers Journey) welcomed us.   For the following 3 days we had surprise after surprise (even some wonderful gifts) and learned so much about our new products and product lines.   We have partnered with Pan Pastels and Simple Stories to bring you even more creative outlets.

I am always looking for creative individuals who would like to join my downline/team either as a Hobby Coach or a Business Coach.   There is going to be a BIG recruiting promotion starting on July 1st.   If you have any interest at all, let me know and I will send you information on what it means to be a Coach (besides fun and a nice discount on all of our purchases --- who doesn't love a discount).   Smallest quarterly quota too in the industry --- only $150 retail per quarter.

Back to the photo ... this is the new rolling tote and shoulder bag that is offered in some of the Coach Starter Kits (not all).   This is a brand new design and are shipping to many of us this month.   Can't wait to receive mine.

This is actually me creating one of the make and take cards at convention.  I was so involved with it that I didn't even realize they were taking my photo.

When it finally was time to receive our copies of the new 2016 - 2017 Fun Stampers Journey Inspiration Book & Catalog, they had to roll them in on carts.   Each one weighs over a pound and is over 316 pages!!!   We also received a copy of the Journey Holiday Mini Catalog.  

The catalogs are filled with inspiration and samples on page after page.  I think you will really be impressed with it.   Anyone that places an order through my website by the end of June will automatically receive a copy of the the two catalogs as a gift from me.   If you do not want to place an order at this time, that is fine.   They both will be available for viewing as of July 1, 2016 on-line or you may purchase a copy through my website as of the 1st for $12.95 plus shipping (minimum shipping costs apply).

The catalogs were so heavy that Richard said we each needed a backpack to carry it in!!!  Love it.  It was perfect for our inspiration book/catalogs in along with the needed craft supplies for the classes we attended.


On Friday night we had a formal Recognition Dinner in the banquet room.   What a wonderful dinner and what a full day going from early morning till late at night.   Many awards were given out, announcements of who had earned the Disneyland Incentive Trip, who was names as Leadership Board Members.

I was recognized for my promotion to Fun Stampers Journey Coach Senior Leader.  It has been a great honor to move up within the company the last few months.   I feel truly blessed to have found a company who really cares about their team and sells products that I absolutely love!!!!

I will post a few personal photos I took at convention tomorrow.  It really was a wonderful time and I can't wait to go again next year.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.