Friday, June 17, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Convention and More





Fun Stampers Journey held it annual convention in Scottsdale, AZ last week from June 8 through June 11, 2016.  The theme was "Celebrate You".  It was so wonderful to have convention within a short drive of our home.   In all the years I have been involved with direct sales, this is my very first convention.   They allowed our spouses to go too, so Hal went with me.   We both had so much fun going to general sessions, classes, training, and a wonderful recognition dinner too.

I will be posting photos soon.   I took over 500 there was so much to see.   Many new products and also the premiere of the 2016 - 2017 Inspiration Book and Catalog were showcased during convention.   Our new Inspiration Book and Catalog consists of 317 pages of ideas and products!!!   WOW, and I do mean WOW!!!!   Definitely can't wait to share more about in the coming days.   Also received our copy of the Journey Holiday Mini Catalog that will also premiere on July 1, 2016.   (NOTE:   Anyone that has placed an order through me since March & the end of June 2016 will automatically be receiving copies of these two catalogs as a gift from me at no charge.   If no order has been placed through me, the catalog will be available for viewing on-line or you can purchase one via my website or by contacting me directly.).

There is going to be an "amazing" recruiting promotion next month (July).   Looking forward to adding additional people to my team who share the love of crafting like me.   FSJ encourages both hobby and business Coaches, so everyone is welcome.   Very low quotas too of only $150 per quarter.   I don't have all the specifics YET on the promotion, but from what we were told at convention the recruiting special will be our Platinum Starter Kit that normally goes for $199.99 will be available for $149.99.    The machine alone sells for $249, so this is a phenomenal deal.   More on it as we are given more details.

This is one of the card projects we did at convention.   Pardon the blue background.  I have a new ShotBox for photos and am experimenting with different backdrops.   I didn't realize the blue was picked up in the white card until after I had put the card in the mail.   So a retake wasn't possible. 


The card is actually Whip Cream, so this photo doesn't do it justice.   The card was so fun to make, that I had to share even if a bad photo of it. 

*New products from Fun Stampers Journey Used in this card:
 Climbing Mountains Stamp Set - 6 stamps - SS0322
Climbing Mountaing Die Set - 4 die templates - DI-0193
*new products available July 1, 2016 through my website.

Back to convention for just a minute.   Some of the other new products we will see starting in July are new companies we have partnered with.   They are Pan Pastel and Simple Stories.   Journey Splash (watercolor pencils) and Journey Burst (oil based pencils) will be in stock by the end of July.   So many ways to color our stamps, designs, and stencils.   Every day there was more and more items that they were showing us.   Coaches that attended convention were allowed to buy a number of bundles (same theme in the bundle) so that we could start playing right away before the new catalog goes live on July 1.


The picture of me was taken the last day of convention.   We have a small car and wasn't sure if everything would fit!!!!   Thumbs up - it did along with a couple suitcases too.   I am going to have so many wonderful products and creations to share with you.   Can't wait.

Come join my team too, and you can go to convention next year.
#celebrateyoufjs  #funstampersjourney

July 1, 2016 is just days away and the new premieres for both catalogs.   In the meantime, remember there are still quite a few of the retiring products in stock at 40% off.   Great way to build your crafting supplies.  Orders may be placed through my website.  

The new Fun Stampers Journey Year (2016-2017) is going to be filled with ideas for stamping, scrapbooking, mixed media, beautiful jewelry and more.   Partnerships with Websters Pages, Pan Pastels, Simply Stories will all add to the excitement and fun.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.