Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Celebrate You - Fun Stampers Journey Convention 2016 Card Swaps

Since we decided to attend the Fun Stampers Journey Convention slightly last minute I didn't have time to create any card swaps.   I was truly touched by the number of people that gave me samples  of their card swaps so that I would have them too.

Some of the swaps were specific themes, some were general, and some were Coaches making samples to share with others not as part of an organized group.

Here are the card swaps I received.  I will post names of the creator "IF" they were on the back of the card.   Cards range in sizes from Artist Trading Card size (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") to A2 greeting card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").

Click on photos for larger view.  

All three were created by:  Carol Hirsch

All three were created by:  Carol Hirsch

Left:  Carol Hirsch
Right:  Ruth Cooper

Left:  Marie McClung
Right: Erlinda Ramirez

Left:  Tricia Sachs
Right:  Becky Prusse

Left:  Kathy Tippin
Right:  Jennifer Gross

Left:  Kathy Tippin
Center:  Kathy Tippin
Right:  Kathy Tippin

Left:  Kathy Amaral
Center:  Christi Brisbane
Right:  Kathy Tippin

Amazing all the different ideas, techniques uses, and creations.   Definitely lots of inspiration and hard work in each of these.  

All cards were made with current FSJ products that should be in the new inspiration book too.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.