Thursday, September 29, 2016

Be Amazing Printed Paper, Amazing Hearts & Word Block Stamps Set from Fun Stampers Journey

This blog post will be a bit photo intensive, but I wanted to share the beautiful pages in the Be Amazing Printed Paper Package.    This is a card I made with the printed paper.   I made it the focal point of the card.   Quick and easy. 



Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Be Amazing Printed Paper PP-0023
Outrageous Pink Card Stock CS-0125
Pocket Cuts Die Set DI-0219 set of 10 Die Templates (for the window in the card)
Word Block Stamp Set SS-0285 set of 8 stamps (for the sentiment)
Amazing Hearts Stamp Set SS-0272 set of 1stamp
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive Runner AD-0081  Refill  AD-0082
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041

My upline, Janice Whiting, had a birthday drawing a couple weeks ago.  I was one of the lucky winners.    She sent me the package of Be Amazing Printed Paper and the Amazing Hearts Stamp Set.  What a great suprise, and I didn't have either item.   The Amazing Hearts Stamp Set is a background stamp. 




The Be Amazing Printed Paper package contains 24 sheets of 12" x 12" sheets.  There are 4 each of two-sided designs.     The following photos are showing your the front & back of the sheet.   The colors are neon and vibrant.   So fun to work with.



The left side one is the one I used for my card.  
Just cut it down to the size I needed.




Don't miss out on the Fun Stampers Journey Essentials Sale during the month of September 2016.   These items are 20% off.   CLICK HERE to read all about the sale. 


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.