Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Press Punch And Cutting Mat - Video

I have used the Press Punch and Cutting Mat for quite a while now.   It is easy to use and allows me to punch anywhere on the card stock that I want.   Imagine being able to punch a hole in the very center of a 12" x 12" scrapbook page.

Tips come in 3 sizes:   1/16", 1/8" and 1/4"
Both the Press Punch and the Cutting Mat are on sale through the end of September 2016.



Here is a video from Fun Stampers Journey about this tool:
If you are reading this via e-mail, the direct link is:   https://youtu.be/rj2F1WKDttE






Don't miss out on the Fun Stampers Journey Essentials Sale during the month of September 2016.   These items are 20% off.   CLICK HERE to read all about the sale. 



Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.