Saturday, September 17, 2016

Important News and Some Fun Stampers Journey Sneak Peeks

Good morning.   I just have a few things to cover today.  I normally don't post on the weekends.   I am having some minor out-patient surgery.   As a result, I will be off-line from Sunday (September 18) through Thursday (September 22).   During that time-frame I won't be available via phone or e-mail. 

So if you have any problems placing your order or need to set up or close a party order, I have made arrangements with Coach Support to help you directly.  Fun Stampers Journey Coach Support is in Phoenix AZ (Pacific Time Zone).

If you call Coach Support, please let them know that you are my customer – remind them I am out for surgery – and my Coach Number if needed is:  #816145 (Mary Director).  If you get their voicemail, be sure to leave a message.  They will call you back.

Coach Support Phone # 1-844-529-0496  Option #1
E-mail Address:  coachsupport@journeyblooms.com 


SNEAK PEEKS From the Fun Stampers Journey "Be The Journey Trends Mini Catalog":  





Anyone that has placed an order through me or my business website in the last six months will automatically receive a copy of this catalog.   If you haven't placed an order, there is still time.  Once your order is placed I will mail you a copy of this catalog.   It goes live 1 October and will be also available for viewing on-line then.   I will get my shipment of catalogs in another week and will mail them out the last week of this month.


 Brand NEW Amaze Die Cutting Machine

It will premiere October 1, 2016, and if interested you may order that day through my business website.   The Amaze will ship starting on October 3, 2016.   

It is a miniature version of our Journey Platinum Machine.   It has a 6” opening.   The Amaze has the same quality workmanship and abilities that the Journey Platinum does.   It also can handle the standard size steel rule dies, but not the 8 ½ x 11 steel rules dies that the Platinum Machine can use. 
 
Please Note:  This machine does NOT fold up on the sides.  It stays flat as shown in the photo.  This makes it a very stable machine that will not rock on a flat surface.   It is compatible with other brands of dies  The Platinum machine will still be available for purchase.

What comes with the machine:  (no item # yet)
 Magnetic Platform (other company’s machines charge extra for the magnetic one – we are the 1st to include it with our machine)
  2 cutting plates
  Rubber Mat (use with embossing)
  Embossing Plat
  Exclusive 7 piece die set.   (cannot be purchased separately)
  Weight is 8 pounds. 

COST:   $139.95 plus tax & shipping


 Magical Journey Collection!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, we are going to get a collection called "Magical Journey Collection". Although the catalog goes live October 1, this collection won't be available until November 1. It is going to be WORTH THE WAIT. You have to watch Richard's live feed. I see my wish list growing. https://www.facebook.com/richard.garay.9085/videos/10154335957961815/

I am beyond excited about this new collection.   It's is going to be a HIT with so many of you I know.

AND



I would love to add people to my Fun Stampers Journey team ... and it looks like we are going to have a exciting NEW recruiting  promotion announced on Tuesday.  
http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d50db98e01628cdfc3ef47388&id=1e017db60a&e=f3024f0f8e

-Product showcase from current and upcoming Trends Mini Catalogs
-A look at the new FSJ Amaze Machine
-Invitation to Join FSJ
-A sneak peek into the new Be the Journey Trends Mini Catalog
A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Anyone interested in joining the Journey will not want to miss this!

WHEW .... lots of exciting news today.   Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.   


Don't miss out on the Fun Stampers Journey Essentials Sale during the month of September 2016.   These items are 20% off.   CLICK HERE to read all about the sale. 



Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.