Friday, September 9, 2016

Guest Designer: Gina Ward


Gina Ward and I have been friends for a number of years.  She is also part of my downline for Fun Stampers Journey, and I feel blessed to have her as part of my team.   She has an amazing "gift" when it comes to the creation of mixed media designs.   The canvases/art work that she has created is truly amazing.

Gina used Fun Stampers Journey PanPastels for the background of this beautiful card.   The die used for the design is Floral View DI-0216.  This card is guaranteed to bring a smile to your day.


Don't miss out on the Fun Stampers Journey Essentials Sale during the month of September 2016.   These items are 20% off.   CLICK HERE to read all about the sale. 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.