Friday, August 24, 2018

Buffalo Check Stencil Makes a Great Background - Fun Stampers Journey Products




For Both Cards: 
I used a dauber dowel with pad to color in the Buffalo Check Stencil.  The background is Buttercream Cardstock and the ink pad to color in the stencil is Chambray Shirt.   I also used Chambray Shirt Card Stock.   Images were stamped with Black Licorice Ink Pad.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:


Buttercream Card Stock CS-0006
Chambray Shirt Card Stock CS-0145
Chambray Shirt Ink Pad IP-0153
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041
Journey Glaze  AD-0002  4 oz  (used over the whale)
Sparkle Silk IP-0126
Dauber Dowel Large TO-0138  (1 handle, 4 sponges)


August/September 2018 Promotions


 
 
 
 
 Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.