Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Open House on Thursday, August 30th

 Fun Stampers Journey Open House





 If you are one of my customers or potential customers and are planning to attend this event, please let me know.  E-mail link is at the top of the webpage here.

Everyone will have the opportunity to make a project to take home. 

FSJ was on our local TV station today too.   Here's the link if you would like to watch the program.
https://www.12news.com/video/entertainment/television/programs/arizona-midday/lets-get-crafty/75-8232823



Please let me know if you have any questions.
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.