Wednesday, August 15, 2018

These Puppies Won My Heart - Must Have Stamp Set - Dog Days - FSJ



Isn't this the cutest puppy set you've seen in a very long time!!!  When I saw this set in the catalog, I knew I had to order it.   It covers so many occasions including sympathy sentiment for the loss of a pet.

We had Miniture Schnauzers for years.   This darling stamp on the card reminds me of our fur babies.  

I hand colored the background stamp (Flower Tangle SS-0617) with my Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077.  Thought it would be cute to add in the Baby Envelope (using Baby Envelope Die Set) and a mini sentiment from Mini Greetings Stamp Set AT-0339.   Then finished it off with a tiny handmade bow from thread.

FSJ (Fun Stampers Journey Products):

Dog Days Stamp Set SS-0601 Set of 16 stamps
Mini Greetings AT-0339 Set of 15 stamps
Baby Envelope Die Set DI-0410 Set of 1 die
Flower Tangle Stamp Set SS-0617 Set of 1 background stamp
Beach Breeze Card Stock CS-0001
Beach Breeze Ink Pad IP-0044
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Oatmeal Cookie Card Stock CS-0023
Rock Candy Ink Pad IP-0028 (puppy outlines and background stamp)
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077 Set of 48 pure color pencils in a metal tin
Natural Thread AC-0133

Please let me know if you have any questions.


 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.