Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Sending Sunshine Stamp Set and Tiny Dot Embossing Folder Create a Bright Friendship Card - Fun Stampers Journey Products



Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) has so many matching products.   I love that I can get ink pads, card stock, embellishments that all match.  PLUS there are many more matching items (not in all colors) of PanPastels, color pencils, Liquid Colors and MORE!

Our FSJ Bubble Gum is one of my favorites.  It is soft and beautiful in color.   I was able to get card stock and ribbon that were a perfect match and then used Cottage Pearls that are a slightly deeper tone (Rustic Rose) to accent the card.

I did use PanPastels Confectionary Days to color Whip Cream Card Stock before I stamped the fun summery image from the Sending Sunshine Stamp Set.

FSJ (Fun Stampers Journey) Products Used:


Confectionary Days PanPastels JM-0079 Set of 7 pans plus palette & 5 piece tool set
Bubble Gum Card Stock CS-0099
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Cottage Pearls AC-0403 96 pieces total in the package, 3 colors
Sending Sunshine AT-0330   Set of 3 stamps
Buble Gum Satin Ribbon AC-0105
Tiny Dot Embossing Folder EF-0037  (Bloom Benefit)
Journey Circles Die Set DI-0039 Set of 10 (5 cutting, 5 piercing)
Hazelnut Blend Ink Pad IP0012



Please let me know if you have any questions.
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.